Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The MBA quest begins...


Actually, the quest began some time ago.
It's just I got a tonne of useful information from other folks blogging about their own MBA application process, and I thought it only fair to pay-it-back to the community out there by sharing my own strategies as I start seriously in my steps towards getting into an MBA program that matches what I am looking for.

I currently have another blog, the Redditech Blog 2.0, which focuses more on distilling technology and business-think for common folk. The original Redditech blog is still up as well and archives my first steps in setting up blogging software as it is hosted and maintained on my personal server space. It was also my genesis in writing a blog, and I sometimes go back and read the posts there to appreciate how much my style has evolved over time, both in terms of actual writing and also content distillation.

I created this blog separate from these two as I believe at heart, they are to be read by two separate audiences. I hope you find at least as many tips from this in your own MBA quest, as I have from others as I continue mine.

No comments: